Our highly experienced and professional experts enable us in offering an exclusive assortment of Fume Extractors. Suitable for extracting soldering fumes and non-corrosive fumes from the air, these extractors are broadly used in metal processing and cement industries. Our Fume Extractors are designed and manufactured by our professionals as per the set industry norms using supreme grade SS-304, SS-316, FRP and MS. Be it in domestic market or international, our offered chemicals are cherished and acknowledged over the global platform.
- Low maintenance
- Rugged and sturdy construction
- Easy operation and easy to use
- Improve quality of production
- Reduce down-time of equipment
- reduce cost of production
- Improve working environment,
- And improve productivity of workers in short, improve profitability.
- High efficiency fume collectors
Three stage filtration:
- Large Fine Main Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Suitable for soldering fumes, other non-corrosive fumes.
- Other fume collectors available for acidic, alkaline and other corrosive fumes.
- Three stage filtration
- Pre-filter for separating large particles
- For filtering down to 2 micron with 99.97% effectiveness it is equipped with main filter in micro-vee design
- Large Filtration area
- Odor removal through Activated Carbon Filter
- To ensure that large particles are prevented by pre-filter, contaminated air enters from the bottom. This prevents clogging of filters.
- High airflow/ suction balanced dynamically on the top of centrifugal blower of the fume collector.
FE-SERIES fume collectors have 3 Stage Filteration:
|Model ||Power (KW/HP) ||Airflow ||Footprint (mm x mm) ||Height (mm) |
|FE-200 ||0.37/0.5 ||350 ||500 x 500 ||1050 |
|FE-400 ||0.75/1.0 ||700 ||650 x 650 ||1200 |
|FE-800 ||1.5/2 ||1400 ||950 x 950 ||1450 |
|FE-1200 ||2.2/3 ||2000 ||650 x 1850 ||1750|