Capitalizing on the proficiency of our professionals, we have positioned ourselves in manufacturing and exporting an efficient range of Central Vacuum Cleaning System. These systems are placed preferably in a utilities area, where DG set, compressor, water pump, etc. are housed. Our Central Vacuum Cleaning System efficiently sucks all the dust and vacuum generated from the DG set and maintain a cleaner environment. These systems are made by a team of skilled professionals, following the norms and guidelines laid down by the industry.
- Low power consumption
- High quality and performance
- Sturdy and rugged construction
- Corrosion resistance and highly efficient
The central vacuum unit of a central vacuum cleaning system is installed in the areas where there is pipeline positioned to different directions and in the premises where equipments like water pump, compressor and DG sets that are not used regularly are placed. Socket boxes are installed either on the floor or on the wall at an advantageous position. These socket boxes are equipped with closed flap cover that can be opened with its flip top opening design. Just like the hose of an ordinary mobile vacuum cleaner, one can attach an adjustable hose with these socket boxes. The attached hose enables the vacuum cleaner to clean different parts of the premises sans any trouble.
What is a Central Vacuum Cleaning System?
Enables suction points across the plant area, without the need for any mobile vacuum units.
- Central Vacuum Unit (CVU)âplaced preferably in a utilities area
- Pipeline laid from CVU to various Strategic Zones in the plant
- Socket boxes â Floor/Wall Mounted â fixed at strategic locations | with Flip Covers which are opened to attach flexible hose
Deciding System Capacity
- Critical Point to determine TOTAL AIRFLOW required is the Number of Suction Points to be SIMULTENOUSLY used. It has no relevance to the number of suction points in total provided. For example, in a particular case if there are 20 socket points but there is a need to run 4 simultaneously, the capacity of the central unit will be good for four points only.
- Special Applications may need higher / lower airflow per point
- SUCTION PRESSURE of system decided on the basis of length and complexity of the pipeline
General Accessories :
- Hose with end fittings (Standard length 3 mtrs, can be supplied up to 30 mtr long).
- Extension pipe (standard length â 1 mtr, more pieces can be added for reaching high places, e.g. overhead pipes, cob-web removing, etc.).
- Floor cleaning nozzle
- Round Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
Special Purpose Accessories
- Overhead pipe cleaning nozzle (various models for different pipe diameters)
- Very narrow diameter nozzles for special applications
- Wet squeegee for floor mopping (to be used with optional wet-separator)
- Wet separator (mobile version for location specific use, or stationary version for use with the central unit).
- Bulk separator â to lift bulk quantities of spilled materials - (mobile version for location specific use, or stationary version for use with the central unit).
- HEPA filter in the exhaust of the central unit (for toxic materials).
- Acoustic hood for very low noise level.
Custom features (Optional)
For specific applications custom-designed machines can be offered.
Material Conveying with Santoni's Central Vacuum Cleaning System
This is a very special feature of SANTONI's CVCS. It can be used for transferring powders or granular materials from any point A to another point B within a plant. For example, plastic granules can be transferred from stores to one or more injection moulding machines using the CVCS.
High storage volume | Unique foot provided for the operation of release lever mechanism
Large storage capacity | Release lever mechanism is operated through unique foot
The pipeline designed for the central vacuum cleaning system is distinguished from pipelines for water, compressed air, steam, etc. This helps in the minimization of pressure drop as these lines have to pass on materials like dust, etc. apart from air. It is a specialized function.
Disposal of Collected Dust
The central unit level collects dust in it and this dust can be removed or disposed in many ways as per the nature of the dust (if it is not ordinary housekeeping dust), its further usage and quantity.
IS THIS POSSIBLE TO PLACE THE MATERIAL RECOVERED FROM DIFFERENT PLACES SEPARATELY?
Yes, that is an unbelievable possibility through SANTONI central vacuum cleaning system.
AND IT COLLECTS LIQUIDS TOO?
Although Santoniâs Central Vacuum cleaners are basically dry pick-up type, but this is still possible to collect wet/damp materials/ liquids through wet collection accessories and also through a âwet-interceptorâ.
COMPARISON WITH A MOBILE VACUUM CLEANER
Several benefits are offered by SANTONI's Central Vacuum cleaning system when compared to a normal mobile vacuum cleaner. Below are some advantages:
Santoni's Central Vac Systems are ready for use it makes them different from other mobile vacuum cleaners. These are easy to use as the users do not have to haul-in the systems to operate them. These Central vacs can be availed 24X7 anywhere in the premises.
Cleaning is the responsibility of the housekeeping staff. Santoni's Central vac is liked by every person as its concept is very much different from just cleaning.
To avoid causing any kind of disturbance to others, central unit of the CVCS is placed outside (or in the utilities area)
As happens with the wheels of mobile machines, there is no possibility of coming back of muck as CVCS have not to be brought in
One has to use sophisticated and expensive HEPA filters to prevent the exhaust of vacuum cleaners from carrying some residual dust after filtration, which is quite true for Super Clean areas. But no such expensive filters are required in case of Santoni's Central Vac System central unit is disposed outdoors different from mobile machines
Santoni's Central Vac systems have no capacity constraints. As this is stationary unit, container of any capacity can be equipped in it as per the requirement (even a continuous disposal system or a batch can be provided, when large quantities of materials needed to be collected) whereas mobile units are compact and light and thus have a capacity constrain.
CVCS come with automatic filter cleaning device whereas the filters of a mobile unit need to be cleaned.
In order to keep the vacuum cleaner compact & light, mobile vacuum cleaners have single phase AC-DC universal motors, which come with limited life of about 200 to 800 hours while Santoni's CVCS have 3 phase induction motors with no life constraint
As Santoniâs CVCS work on three phase induction motors these prove to be more economical because of their very long life on the other hand mobile vacuum cleaners, because of their plastic parts & universal motors, have a very limited life (sometimes even not more than a few months).
Features of a Central Vac System from SANTONI
- âSocket boxesâ are placed at appropriate locations in the premises so that all the areas that are to be cleaned can be approached with flexible hose.
- Wall mounted (or mobile) baskets have been given to keep accessories (generally one for every area) so that hose and accessories can be tucked away nicely when not in use.
- The system is equipped with a facility through which the central unit switches-ON automatically whenever a hose gets connected to any of the given socket points. When any of the sockets is not in use the central unit gets switched-off automatically (goes into âsleep modeâ). When the operators want to use the system, they do not need to run to the central unit.
- With the help of a well-designed aero-dynamic pipeline (different from pipelines for stream, compressed air and water), the sockets are connected to central unit.
The design of central unit is modeled on HVC series vacuum cleaners from Santoni. At their heart these vacuum cleaners contain positive displacement âtwin-lobe blowerâ, here the suction is generated. Twin-lobe has different performance characteristic from a centrifugal blower as this is a heavy-duty blower. Its airflow rate does not falls much when there is a demand for high pressure. The air blow rate of normal vacuum cleaners goes down to nearly zero as they are based on centrifugal blower and when their narrow cleaning nozzle is put close to muck source.
- As the central units work with 3-phase induction motor- these can run round the year âvirtually non-stop round the clock. There is no report for motor failure practically.
Filter area used in Santoni's CVCS is vast in comparison to other vacuum cleaner. Due to this filters do not choke and that results in high-suction performance for long hours.
In case of a basic HVC the dust gets collected under the filter chamber in a container. Even before the air touches the main filter, the dusty air have to pass through a âcyclone effect pre-filterâ, that results in the reduction of the dust load on the main filter. After this dusty air hits the bottom surface of the âcone-in-coneâ filter forming a layer that breaks once it reaches a certain thickness and this makes the dust fall in to the container. Through this process the filter keeps it unclogged. .
- Due to cam-operated special shaking device that is available in programmable automatic motorized version or in manual version, the filter is always clean and suction is intact.
To prevent any large object from getting entering that can block the pipeline, every socket has perforated mesh separator.
- To ensure that without any operatorâs attention, the filter remains clean, it is equipped with motorized automatic filter shaker. Due to this when the system is switched-on the automatic shaker works for 10 seconds and then the main system starts up.
- To reduce the level of noise of the central unit, standard silencer is used. For very low noise Acoustic hood is optional.
B-276, Outer Ring Road, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India